Au I Na Mokupuni Ekolu Endurance Challenge Invitational
The Au I Na Mokupuni Ekolu Endurance Challenge Invitational (or the ʻAu I Nā Mokupuni ʻEkolu Swim Challenge or the 'Au I Nā Mokupuni 'Ekolu Maui Nui Swim) is a 3-day 3-stage ocean channel swim in the State of Hawaii where swimmers swim across 3 Hawaiian channels in 3 days.
- On 12-15 September 2019, Dr. Steven Minaglia organized and 7 swimmers completed a crossing Maui, Lanai and Molokai in the Au I Na Mokupuni Ekolu Endurance Challenge Invitational:
- 7-9 September 2018 Dr. Steven Minaglia organized and completed the Second Annual ʻAu I Nā Mokupuni ʻEkolu Swim Challenge. 6 swimmers completed the challenge.
- On 21-23 October 2017 Dr. Steven Minaglia organized and completed the First Annual ʻAu I Nā Mokupuni ʻEkolu Swim Challenge 5 swimmers completed the challenge.
2022 October 13-15 Swimmers
2022 February 21-23 Swimmers
2021 August 27-29 Swimmers
- Lauren Grous
- Edie Markovich, youngest to complete Maui Nui Swim age 16
- Jamie Tout, oldest to complete Maui Nui Swim age 68
2021 February 19-21 Swimmers
2019 September 12-15 Swimmers
2018 September 7-9 Swimmers
2017 October 21-23 Swimmers
Triple Crown of Stage Swims
It is part of the Triple Crown of Stage Swims:
- SCAR Swim Challenge, a 4-day, 4-stage 66.9 km lake stage swim: 15.2 km Saguaro Lake on Day 1 + 14.4 km Canyon Lake on Day 2 + 27.3 km Apache Lake on Day 3 + 10 km Roosevelt Lake on Day 4 in Arizona, USA.
- 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim, an 8-day, 7-stage 193 km river stage swim down the Hudson River: 29.4 km on Day 1 + 31.8 km on Day 2 + 21.2 km on Day 3 + 24.4 km on Day 4 + 31.8 km on Day 5 (The Beast) + 25.2 km on Day 6 + 29.1 km on Day 7 in New York, USA.
- Au I Na Mokupuni Ekolu Endurance Challenge Invitational, a 3-day 3-stage 42.5 km ocean channel stage swim: 13.5 km Pailolo Channel on Day 1 + 14.9 km Kalohi Channel on Day 2 + 14.1 km Auau Channel on Day 3 in Hawaii, USA.
- Channel Swimming Guide to Swimming Maui Nui
- Joe Zemaitis Enjoyed A Barraesque Double Plus Year, A Season Like No Other
- Jamie Tout Is Taking DEFCON Training To A Whole New Level
- Jamie Tout DEFCON Training
- Pat Gallant-Charette and Jamie Tout Appreciate the Beauty and Challenge of the Open Water
- The Triple Crown of Stage Swim by Joe Zemaitis
- Cracking The Code For Hawaiian Channel Crossings
- The Magic of Three: Triple Crown Swims
- Joe Zemaitis Talks Swimming Around The World On WOWSA Live - Part 1
- What Started With Harry Huffaker, Accomplished By Becca Mann, Is Now Open To Challengers
- Channel Swimming With Aloha
- 2019 ʻAu I Nā Mokupuni ʻEkolu
- Au I Na Mokupuni Ekolu Endurance Challenge Invitational
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Endurance Challenge
- 3 For 3, The ʻAu I Nā Mokupuni ʻEkolu Swim Challenge
- Joe Zemaitis Is FAST, Pioneers Triple Crown Of Stage Swims
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Devon Clifford Completes Triple Crown Of Stage Swims
- Thrice The Fun, Triple The Challenge: ʻAu I Nā Mokupuni ʻEkolu Swim Challenge