Hammer Head Swim Cap
Hammer Head® Swim Cap with HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology® is a swim cap with patented technology that absorbs the shock of repetitive and accidental head strikes at triathlon or open water swimming mass starts and congested buoy turns.
Hammer Head® caps’ dome silicone design guarantees a smooth, wrinkle-free experience with unmatched hydrodynamic efficiency, made from a seamless, flexible, premium silicone.
Open Water Swimming
- Hammer Head® Swim Cap with HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology® was nominated for the 2021 WOWSA Awards in the World Open Water Swimming Product or Service of the Year category by the World Open Water Swimming Association.
2021 World Open Water Swimming Product or Service of the Year Nominees and Winners
The winners and nominees in the 2021 World Open Water Swimming Product or Service of the Year included:
Winner: Aloo of Mexico
First Runner-up: La Morada Club of Argentina
Second Runner-up: Oceans Seven: How I Cheated Death And Broke The Hardest Record In Swimming
4. Radikal Swim Swimming Club of Spain
5. We Swim Wild of Great Britain
6. Hammer Head Swim Caps of USA
7. Safe Sea of Israel
8. Against The Current of USA
9. Ask Me Why I’m Stood Here: A Bristol Channel Swim Tale of Great Britain
10. Ocean Walker Academy & Wellbeing Centre of Great Britain
11. Bruckner Chase Ocean Positive of USA
12. Maarten van der Weijden Foundation of the Netherlands
13. Freedom Swimmer of China-Hong Kong
14. Amphibia Dry Mat of Ireland
15. The Swim Reaper of New Zealand
16. Open Water Swim Traverse of Lebanon
17. Goa Open Water Swimming Club of India