Dry Mat is a roll-out mat designed and sold by Amphibia for open water swimmers, triathletes, and extreme sports enthusiasts. The Dry Mat, sold for €15 / £12 including postage and packaging, is a hygienic changing mat. The Dry Mat has a dual layer construction with a micro-fibre super absorbent top for standing on to dry feet and a non-slip natural rubber bottom that can be placed on wet floors or rough outdoor surfaces. The Dry Mat is easily washed in the washing machine or handwashed and is also quick dry. Its light and convenient so can be easily rolled-up to store and is more hygienic than using a towel.
The Dry Mat is sized for convenience and is available in a variety of colors: red, navy, orange, pink and blue.
Amphibia, an Irish company founded by Adrian McGreevy, designs, makes and sells sports gear and sports bags including the X-Bag, Dry Mat, Amphibia Sports Ring, and the Evo Bag for open water swimmers and triathlete's day-to-day, swim, gym and sports needs. Amphibia is an evolutionary sports brand for triathlons, surfing, swimming, watersports and extreme sports.
2021 World Open Water Swimming Product or Service of the Year Nominees and Winners
Amphibia Dry Mat was nominated for the 2021 World Open Water Swimming Product or Service of the Year Award. The winners and nominees included:
Winner: Aloo of Mexico
First Runner-up: La Morada Club of Argentina
Second Runner-up: Oceans Seven: How I Cheated Death And Broke The Hardest Record In Swimming
4. Radikal Swim Swimming Club of Spain
5. We Swim Wild of Great Britain
6. Hammer Head Swim Caps of USA
7. Safe Sea of Israel
8. Against The Current of USA
9. Ask Me Why I’m Stood Here: A Bristol Channel Swim Tale of Great Britain
10. Ocean Walker Academy & Wellbeing Centre of Great Britain
11. Bruckner Chase Ocean Positive of USA
12. Maarten van der Weijden Foundation of the Netherlands
13. Freedom Swimmer of China-Hong Kong
14. Amphibia Dry Mat of Ireland
15. The Swim Reaper of New Zealand
16. Open Water Swim Traverse of Lebanon
17. Goa Open Water Swimming Club of India