Ocean Walker Academy & Wellbeing Centre
Ocean Walker Academy & Wellbeing Centre provides a range of outdoor/indoor activities in order to help and support people's physical and mental wellbeing and help change peoples lives. It was co-founded by Adam Walker and Gemma Clarke in Lincolnshire Wolds, England.
Adam Walker and crew built Crystal Lake on their property.
2021 World Open Water Swimming Product or Service of the Year Nominees and Winners
Ocean Walker Academy & Wellbeing Centre was nominated for the 2021 World Open Water Swimming Product or Service of the Year Award.
The winners and nominees included:
Winner: Aloo of Mexico
First Runner-up: La Morada Club of Argentina
Second Runner-up: Oceans Seven: How I Cheated Death And Broke The Hardest Record In Swimming
4. Radikal Swim Swimming Club of Spain
5. We Swim Wild of Great Britain
6. Hammer Head Swim Caps of USA
7. Safe Sea of Israel
8. Against The Current of USA
9. Ask Me Why I’m Stood Here: A Bristol Channel Swim Tale of Great Britain
10. Ocean Walker Academy & Wellbeing Centre of Great Britain
11. Bruckner Chase Ocean Positive of USA
12. Maarten van der Weijden Foundation of the Netherlands
13. Freedom Swimmer of China-Hong Kong
14. Amphibia Dry Mat of Ireland
15. The Swim Reaper of New Zealand
16. Open Water Swim Traverse of Lebanon
17. Goa Open Water Swimming Club of India