Anna Elise Brown is a mountaineer and open water swimmer from Andorra.
Peak and Pond Club
- She is the first woman and 13th person in history to achieve the Peak and Pond.
- She climbed Mount Everest on 22 May 2018.
- She completed a 33.5 km crossing of the English Channel from England to France in 13 hours 52 minutes on 16 September 2021 under the escort of Eric Hartley.
2021 World Open Water Swimming Performance of the Year Award Nomination
She was nominated for the 2021 World Open Water Swimming Performance of the Year Award. The winners and nominees included:
Winner: Avram Iancu (Romania)
First Runner-up: José Eduardo do Amaral Ferreira (Brazil)
Second Runner-up: Jordan Leckey (Ireland)
4. Krzysztof Gajewski (Poland)
5. Meliah Motchman (Canada)
6. Courtney Moates Paulk (USA)
7. Rusya – Türkiye Uluslararasi Karadeniz 320 km Açik Deniz Yüzme Maratonu (Russia – Turkey)
8. Jennifer Dutton (USA)
9. John Batchelder (USA)
10. Serge Gellé and Andrianarison Jimmy Laitsara (Madagascar)
11. Qing Li (USA)
12. Défi Titicaca (France)
13. Anna Brown (Andorra)
14. Oceane Cassignol (France)
15. Matan Roditi (Israel)