José Eduardo do Amaral Ferreira
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He swam on Dragão do Mar, a duo relay, together with Rodrigo Barroso Fonseca, across 36 km Travessia do Leme ao Pontal.
- Dragão do Mar had a failed attempt of the 36 km Travessia do Leme ao Pontal in December 2017 due to a thick fog on the edge of the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Dragão do Mar completed a 10 hour 49 minute Travessia do Leme ao Pontal after three days of waiting, beginning at 11 pm on 18 March 2018. They became the first swimmers to complete the 36 km swim from the Brazilian northeast on 19 March 2018.
- He volunteers as an observer for the 36 km Travessia do Leme ao Pontal in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- He completed the first 72 km double crossing of the Travessia do Leme ao Pontal from Leme to Pontal to Leme on 20 February 2021 in 26 hours 32 minutes.
- Swimming Compared With Running, Walking, And Sedentary Habits In Men
- José Eduardo do Amaral Ferreira Completes First Two-way Travessia do Leme ao Pontal
- Mário José Marchi Vissali Pinto Completes Travessia do Leme ao Pontal
- Nadadores de Ponta Negra Complete Travessia do Leme ao Pontal
- Dragão do Mar Completes Travessia do Leme ao Pontal
- Swim Leme to Pontal Swimming Association
- Leme To Pontal, a 35 km Coastal Challenge
- Weather and Water Conditions in Rio de Janeiro
- Do Leme ao Pontal, não há nada igual! por Guilherme Freitas
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Leme beach
- A Music Marathon, From Leme to Pontal
- Marathon Swimming