Open Water Swimming Career
- She did a two-way crossing of the 3-mile Beagle Channel from Argentina to Chile, together with Rachel Golub (USA) and Cristian Vergara (Chile/USA) in 4°C (38°F) without wetsuits
- She completed the 2002, 2005, 2007 and 2008 Bonaire Ecoswim
- She completed the 2006 and 2008 Fran Schnarr Memorial and 2007 John Daly Sr. Ocean Swim.
- On 14 July 2007, he crossed 10 km in Huntington Bay in New York in 4 hours 7 minutes 23 seconds at the age of 43.
- On 19 October 2008, he completed the Bermuda Round The Sound 10 km course in 4 hours 50 minutes 53 seconds at the age of 44.
- On 21 June 2013, she completed the 25.3 km stage from the Tappan Zee Bridge to the George Washington Bridge at the 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim in New York in 5 hours 40 minutes 21 seconds.
- She completed the 10.2 km Little Red Lighthouse Swim on 21 September 2013 in 2 hours 29 minutes, and the 2000, 2007 and 2008 Little Red Lighthouse Swim
- She completed the 2013 Nubble Light Challenge
- On 10 June 2015, she completed the 24.1 km stage of the 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim in New York in 6 hours 13 minutes 45 seconds.
- On 22 July 2015, she completed the 25.9 km New York Bight from Sandy Hook, New Jersey to Atlantic Beach, New York in 11 hours 5 minutes at the age of 51. She was the first person in history to swim 17 miles across the New York Bight Strait between Sandy Hook, New Jersey and Silver Point in Long Island, New York among sharks and whales.
- Historic swim more perilous than anticipated
- Brooklyn Woman Dives Into Sandy Hook Bay for 'Unprecedented' Swim Across New York Bight
- Coney Island Brighton Beach Open Water Swimmers
- CIBBOWS Big Dreams on the East Coast
- Tanya MacLean, Happy As Can Be In The Open Water
- NYC Swim bio
- AM Finishes BB-CI-BB In The PM
- Marathon Swimmers Federation bio
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Swimming Against The Tide