(Redirected from Ceinwen Williams Roberts)
- She was inducted in the Australian Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame as an Honour Swimmer in its Class of 2021.
- She was inducted into the Rottnest Channel Swim Hall of Fame.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- On 21 February 2009, she finished 13th in the 19.7 Rottnest Channel Swim in Western Australia in 5 hours 38 minutes 14 seconds at the age of 27.
- On 20 February 2010, she finished 12th in the 19.7 Rottnest Channel Swim in Western Australia in 5 hours 28 minutes 59 seconds at the age of 28.
- On 26 February 2011, she finished 13th in the 19.7 km Rottnest Channel Swim in Western Australia in 5 hours 32 minutes 39 seconds at the age of 29.
- On 23 February 2013, she finished 14th in the 19.7 km Rottnest Channel Swim in Western Australia in 5 hours 20 minutes 27 seconds at the age of 31.
- On 15 March 2014, she completed a 19.7 km crossing to Rottnest Channel from Western Australia in 5 hours 20 minutes 0 seconds at the age of 32.
- On 24 March 2013, she started and completed an unprecedented 59.1 km triple crossing of the Rottnest Channel (Rotto) in Western Australia between Rottnest Island and Cottesloe Beach together with Rohan Hollick on behalf of Walk Free in 18 hours 48 minutes at the age of 32. She completed the first crossing in 5 hours 53 minutes; the second crossing in 6 hours 17 minutes; and the third crossing in 6 hours 38 minutes.
- Roberts completed the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming
- she completed the 33.2 km English Channel on 5 August 2011 in 12 hours 55 minutes.
- she finished third overall (the first woman) in the Manhattan Island Marathon Swim on 8 June 2014 in 6 hours 41 minutes
- she finished with the fastest time of the 2014 season in the 32.3 km Catalina Channel on 24 September 2014 in 8 hours 4 minutes
- Roberts completed an unprecedented 28 km circumnavigation swim around Rottnest Island in Western Australia that took 8 hours 15 minutes on 12 March 2015 with Geoff Wilson and Wayne Morris at the age of 34.
- Roberts is a coach of a squad of 300 swimmers in Perth, Western Australia including 4 swimmers to successfully cross the English Channel in 2018.
- Roberts is the founder and president of the Port to Pub Swim from Leighton to Rottnest, a 20 km and 25 km race with 600 swimmers in 2018 and 1200 swimmers in 2019.
- Roberts founded and organizes the Euroz Cold Water Classic in North Cottesloe, Australia.
- Roberts serves as the co-founder and president of the Port to Pub Swim, 25 km marathon swim.
Rottnest Channel Triple Crossing
- Celebrating Ceinwen
- North Cottesloe Cold Water Classic
- Andrew Page, Ceinwen Roberts, Derwent River Big Swim, Narelle Simpson Inducted in Australian Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Solo Records of the Rottnest Channel Swim Association
- Channel Swimming Association
- Tough Triple Crossing Roughing It
- NYC Swim bio
- Saturday, February 24rd: The 2019 Rottnest Channel Swim
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Rottnest Channel Swim Association
- Swim Agelessly In The Open Water
- Pair Plan Triple Rottnest Crossing
- Aussie Rules Swimming, Paul Newsome Carries On
- First Ever Triple Crossing Of Rottnest Island to Cottesloe Beach
- Ceinwen Roberts' Long Year Around The World
- Triple Crowners Showcase Their Fountain Of Youth - Age of Triple Crowners
- Marathon Swimmers Federation bio
- Trio to swim around Rotto