Meredith Novack is an American channel swimmer, model and photographer. A former professional triathlete and swim coach, she is a resident of Oahu and inspires those around with her joy and passion for the sport of open water swimming.
Open Water Swimming Career
- Novack completed a double crossing of the Maui Channel (Auau Channel in Hawaii between Maui and Lanai in 11 hours 1 minute on 21 September 2013 to set a new record.
- She is a member of the University of Hawaii Masters Swim Team and the Waikiki Swim Club.
Swim Around Oahu
Novack plans an attempt a 220-mile (354 km) stage swim around the island of Oahu in September 2017 called the Swim Around Oahu. She plans to complete the tropical island circumnavigation in 3 weeks where she will swim 5 hours per day, but the attempt was never started.
Novack plans to set the overall record swimming across the Molokai Channel in fall 2016.
More Than Sport
Novack is an ambassador for More Than Sport where she raises money and awareness for SurfAid that aims to improve the health, wellbeing and self-reliance of people living in isolated regions by providing education in nutrition, hygiene, healthy environments and disease prevention.
- Follow Meredith Novack Via New Mobile App
- Meredith Novack Mobile App on iTunes
- Meredith Novack on Twitter
- Meredith Swims 2 Maui
- Swim Around Oahu
- Big Dreams And Tiny Boats Across The Maui Channel
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Oh Wow In Auau, Meredith Novack Completes Two Way
- One Million Reasons To Swim Around Oahu
- More Than Sport
- Meredith Novack Swims For SurfAid
- Swim Around Oahu To Benefit SurfAid
- Meredith Novack Moves Her Swim Around Oahu To 2016