Ben Van Lierop
(Redirected from Ben Vanlierop)
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He served as an escort kayaker on the Great Bear Swim of Susan Simmons.
- He is part of Spirit Orcas, a group of six swimmers who are coached by Susan Simmons and who crossed the 34 km Gunboat Channel in Canada's Great Bear Rainforest in July 2019.
- He participated in the crossing of the Georgia Strait in British Columbia, Canada in 2020.
- He participated in The Great Big Swim, an 8-week 80 km stage swim in the Salish Sea in July-August 2020 with 8 members of the Spirit Orcas, Susan Simmons and Jasmine Kremer.
Great Bear Rainforest Relay
Great Bear Swim by Susan Simmons
- Ben Vanlierop
- Dixon McGowan
- Drew Sabourin
- Cheyenne Furlong Goos
- Maria Sharock
- Aly White
- Susan Simmons, coach
- Reconnaissance of Future Open Water Swims in British Columbia
- Little Touches Go A Long Way In The Open Water
- Supporting The Spirit Orcas
- Motchman Determined and Persistent to Complete a Marathon Swim
- Swimming Ever Since With The Spirit Orcas
- Spirit Orcas Discuss Tackling Challenges On WOWSA Live
- The Great Big Swim With The Spirit Orcas
- Susan Simmons, Gordon Giesbrecht, Brian Hunt On Cold Water Swimming
- The Great Big Swim Is On Stage 4
- Spirit Orcas
- Victoria swimmers train for challenge of a lifetime
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Spirit Orcas Begin Their Long Journey