Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She swam 6.4 km in Cowichan Lake in Canada.
- She is part of Spirit Orcas, a group of six swimmers who are coached by Susan Simmons and who crossed the 34 km Gunboat Channel in Canada's Great Bear Rainforest in July 2019, and plan crossings of the Georgia Strait in British Columbia, Canada in 2020, and the English Channel in 2022. The Spirit Orcas include Ben Van Lierop, Dixon McGowan, Drew Sabourin, Cheyenne Furlong Goos, Maria Sharock, and Aly White.
- She participated in The Great Big Swim, an 8-week 80 km stage swim in the Salish Sea in July-August 2020 with 8 members of the Spirit Orcas, Susan Simmons and Jasmine Kremer.
Great Bear Rainforest Relay
- Little Touches Go A Long Way In The Open Water
- Supporting The Spirit Orcas
- Motchman Determined and Persistent to Complete a Marathon Swim
- Swimming Ever Since With The Spirit Orcas
- Spirit Orcas Discuss Tackling Challenges On WOWSA Live
- The Great Big Swim With The Spirit Orcas
- Susan Simmons, Gordon Giesbrecht, Brian Hunt On Cold Water Swimming
- The Great Big Swim Is On Stage 4
- Spirit Orcas
- Spirit Orcas Begin A Long Journey
- Victoria swimmers train for challenge of a lifetime
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Spirit Orcas Begin Their Long Journey
- Full Of Guts, Full Of Courage, Short Of Goal