Soap Factory Laniakea to Pua'ena Swim
The Soap Factory Laniakea to Pua'ena Swim is a 2.1-mile ocean swim starting from Laniakea Beach to Haleiwa, ending at the Pua’ena Point surf break held on 22 July on the North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii.
North Shore Swim Series
It is part of the North Shore Swim Series:
- Aloha Salads Summer Sprint: 1-mile swim from Sunset Beach to Ehukai Beach Park on 10 June.
- Cholo's Waimea Bay Swim: 1.2-mile course around the perimeter of Waimea Bay on 24 June.
- Jaco's Chuns to Waimea Bay Swim: 1.6-mile course starting at Chun’s Reef close to “Piddlies” surf spot following the coast east back to Waimea Bay on 8 July.
- Soap Factory Laniakea to Pua'ena Swim: 2.1-mile course starting from Laniakea beach to Haleiwa, ending at the Pua’ena Point surf break on 22 July.
- Jamba Juice North Shore Challenge: 2.3-mile course starting at Ehukai Beach Park and follows the coast west to Waimea Bay on 5 August.