Ojos Swim is a high-altitude swim on in Mt Tres Cruces in Chile in December 2015 at 5,909 m (19,386 feet) in altitude by South African Madswimmers Jean Craven, Juandre Human, Milton Brest, Evan Feldman, Chris Marthinusen, Herman van der Westhuizen, Robert Graaff will attempt to complete a high-altitude swim across Ojos del Salado in December 2015 at 6,400 km (20,997 feet) above sea level with team doctor Darryl Wood in assistance. The Ojos swim is part 1 of 2 of the Hi/Low Swim Challenge: Ojos will be the highest swim and the Dead Sea from Jordan to Israel will be the lowest open water swim in the following year.
Mount Ojos del Salado Swim
Mount Kenya Swim
The Mount Kenya Swim is a training swim for the Ojos Swim.
The Highest Swim
In December 2015, they will attempt The Big Swim on Mt Tres Cruces in December 2015 at 5,909 m (19,386 feet) above sea level as part of the Madswimmers' Ojos Swim together with Jean Craven, Milton Brest, Evan Feldman, Herman van der Westhuizen, Robert Graaff, and Juandre Human. The Ojos swim is part 1 of 2 of the Hi/Low Swim Challenge: Ojos will be the highest swim and the Dead Sea from Jordan to Israel will be the lowest open water swim in the following year.
The Highest Swim
- Mad Swimmer
- Madswimmers Have High Goals In Ojos Swim
- Bram Fischer Trust
- The Children’s Hospital Trust
- Foodbank South Africa
- Hope Through Action
- Jan Hofmeyer
- Miles for Mercia
- ORT SA Cape
- The Seal Swimming Trust
- WACDT (Waehuiskrans/Arniston Community Development Trust)
- How Are High-Altitude Swims Defined?
- Madswimmers On High
- 2015 World Open Water Swimming Offering Of The Year Nominees
- Swimming On Top Of The World's Highest Volcano
- 2015 WOWSA Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year Voting
- High-Altitude Swims Around The World