Hi/Low Swim Challenge
The High/Low Swim Challenge is a 2-part open water swim that is an high-altitude open water swim on Mount Tres Cruces in December 2015 at 5,909 m (19,386 feet) above sea level and a low-altitude open water swim in the Dead Sea. between Jordan to Israel that was the lowest open water swim in history on 15 November 2016 with an international team of open water swimmers including Ram Barkai, Kimberley Chambers, Jean Craven, Juandre Human, Hardi Wilkins and Megan Harrington-Johnson, members of the Madswimmers.
2016 Madswimmer Swims
The Madswimmer 2016 swims included the Dead Sea Swim, a 7 hour 9 minute 16 km tandem marathon swim organized by Madswimmers of South Africa and Ori Sela between Israel and Jordan that required its 28 participants to use a protective mask.
- Mad Swimmer
- Bram Fischer Trust
- The Children’s Hospital Trust
- Foodbank South Africa
- Hope Through Action
- Jan Hofmeyer
- Miles for Mercia
- ORT SA Cape
- The Seal Swimming Trust
- WACDT (Waehuiskrans/Arniston Community Development Trust)
- 2015 World Open Water Swimming Offering Of The Year Nominees
- Swimming On Top Of The World's Highest Volcano
- 2015 WOWSA Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year Voting
- Part Two Of The Madswimmer Hi-Lo Challenge
- The Dead Sea Swim Comes Alive With Madswimmers
- Ori Sela And Friends Mask The Pain Of Salt Mouth
- Denigration, Depletion And Daring In The Dead Sea
- Lowest Swim In History Completed Across The Dead Sea
- Where Were The Madswimmers In 2016?