Craig Nadel is a pool and open water swimmer from Los Angeles, California. He is an executive with Jack Nadel International and is an All-American with U.S. Masters Swimming and a former collegiate swimmer at U.C.L.A.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He won the 5 km Seal Beach Rough Water Swim in Seal Beach, California on 23 June 2018.
- He finished 3rd in the Newport Pier to Pier 2 Mile Swim in Newport Beach, California in July 2018.
- He finished 4th in the 3-mile Naples Island Swim in Long Beach, California on 15 August 2021 in 53:22.
- Ryan Bullock, Kathleen Hohwald Win 3-mile Naples Island Swim In Long Beach
- Craig Nadel website
- Jack Nadal International
- U.S. Masters Swimming bio
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Craig Nadel, Morgan Kampfer Win Seal Beach Rough Water
- Lexie Kelly, Ryan Bullock Win Newport Pier-2-Pier Swim