Cameron Lyon is a pool and ocean swimmer from the Aulea Swim Club in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Open Water Swimming Career
- He successfully crossed the Au'au Channel between the islands of Lanai and Maui on 23 November 2012 together with Josh Bittick, Eric Compton, Celia Compton, Jaek Horner, Nicholas Zachmeier, Skylar Webb, Van Cornwell, Katie DeMieri, Mark Baker, and Alex Webb.
- He finished third overall in the elite mixed 2-mile race at the inaugural Maui Jim South Shore Classic at Queen's Surf Beach on Waikiki in Honolulu, Hawaii on 16 May 2015.
- Swimming Harmoniously From Lanai To Maui
- Aulea Swim Team Living Up To Its Name Across Auau
- Swimming South Shore
- Aulea Swim Club
- The Baker's Dozen Stay Calm, Cool, Collected In Waikiki
- South Shore Classic
- Swimming The South Shore
- Racing Young vs Old, Male vs Female In Hawaii
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim round-up
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association