Cameron Keith is a 15-year-old vision-impaired British pool and open water swimmer who lives in Cairns, Australia. He attempts channel swims in Australia and Hawaii as charity swims on behalf of the Fred Hollows Foundation.
Channel Swimming Career
- 27.1 km crossing between Green Island and Yorkey’s Knob (a beach suburb of Cairns) in 7 hours 6 minutes as a charity swim on behalf of the Fred Hollows Foundation on 3 August 2014
- 42 km crossing between Molokai Island and Oahu in Hawaii across the Molokai Channel in 13 hours 55 minutes on 30 September 2014
- Cam Keith's 27 km Reef Swim
- Cairns swimmer Cameron Keith is a marathon man with eyes on the prize for Fred Hollows Foundation
- Cameron Keith, An Everyday Hero
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Cameron Completes Cruise To Cairns
- Cameron Keith Crosses Molokai With A Thunderous Finish
- Cameron Keith Crushes Ka'iwi
- What Is The Fairest Channel Of Them All?
- What If...In The Molokai Channel?
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Challenging Channel Crossings With Michael Twigg-Smith
- Michael Twigg-Smith On Molokai Channel Crossings