Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She completed a one-way crossing of Windermere in England in September 2012 in 6 hours 15 minutes with the assistance of Mark Robson. Her crossing of Windermere was accomplished within 2 years of her beginning her swimming program.
- She is an ice swimmer who competed at the Big Chill Swim Salford in England on 7 December 2013 in the 456m endurance race.
- On 9 February 2014, she completed a 2.0 km swim in 44 minutes 4 seconds in 4.70°C open water and 0.0°C air.
- Breaking Distance In The Ice
- How Cold Can Cold Get?
- Paul Georgescu Sets Another World Record
- International Ice Swimming Association
- Big Chill Swim Salford
- Visit Salford’s Winter
- Utilizing Colin Hill's Warmth In The Big Chill Swim Salford
- Big Fun And Big Challenge At Big Chill Swim Salford
- Amanda Bell
- Crossing From Inactivity To Endorphin Nirvana
- Sian Williams Takes Two At Big Chill Swim Salford
- Andrew Allum Cruises To Victory In Salford
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming