Big Chill Swim Salford
Big Chill Swim Salford is part of the Big Chill Swim Series and is the only wetsuit-free winter open water swimming event in the Lake District in England. The Big Chill Swim Salford is part of Visit Salford’s Winter in Salford events campaign, which includes a fantastic range of cultural, sporting and family friendly seasonal activities.
The event is held on 7 December 2013 in The Quays.
The Quays will be transformed into an outdoor swimming gala, complete with lane ropes and steps into the water to create a real swimming pool feeling. The event is open to all ages and swimming abilities.
24m beginner fun swim, team relay, competitive 24m, 48m, endurance 456m races. Swimmers can enter for fun, for charity, for a competitive challenge or get a team together and swim against other teams in the relay event.
- Big Chill Swim Salford
- Visit Salford’s Winter
- Utilizing Colin Hill's Warmth In The Big Chill Swim Salford
- Big Fun And Big Challenge At Big Chill Swim Salford
- Sian Williams Takes Two At Big Chill Swim Salford
- Andrew Allum Cruises To Victory In Salford
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Julian Crabtree's Great Swim Challenge Of Yesteryear