Rew describes an early love of wild swimming developed during summer days on her family’s farm in Devonshire, England. The childhood expeditions developed into a lifelong passion, prompting Kate to author the book ‘Wild Swim’, celebrating some of the best swims across Britain.
The Outdoor Swimming Society is an organisation with the aim of harnessing and growing the popularity of wild swimming. The Outdoor Swimming Society unites thousands of outdoor swimmers across the country.
Chasing The Sublime
Chasing The Sublime is a film by Amanda Bluglass featuring wild swimmers Kate Rew and Kari Furre. The film was sponsored by The Outdoor Swimming Society in association with Alpkit with Red Moon Cruises, Akur Capital, Dryrobe and Aquatica Digital in 2018. Director of Photography is Danny Cooke, Editor is Michael Clark, swimmers Kate Rew and Kari Furre with underwater photography by Neil Hope and Danny Cooke.
- Vancouver International Women in Film Festival 2019
- Four Seasons Film Festival 2019
- Sheffield Adventure Film Festival 2019
- BMC Women Adventure Film Festival Competition 2019
- Colin Hill Ever Enthusiastic On WOWSA Live
- Binge Watching Swimming Over The Last Century
- Creating Chasing The Sublime
- Outdoor Swimming Society
- The Great British Swim Will Culminate On November 4th
- Outdoor Swimming Society website
- International Women Of Mystery In The Open Water World
- What A Cool Twist...The Bantham Swoosh
- Open Water Luminaries Honored Tonight At Hall of Fame
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- [http:s//openwaterswimming.com/2017/12/hidden-figures-not-now-not-ever Hidden Figures, Not Now, Not Ever]
- Paragon Award Winners And Nominees
- Films Around, In And Under Water By Amanda Bluglass