World Iron Swim
- Belhedi completed a solo boat pull carrying a camel and his master, total weight 1.5 tons over a distance of 4 km in the Mahdia Sea in his Camel Swim of 4 October 2015.
- Belhedi completed a solo boat pull on board Olive tree planted in large baque with 3 passengers with a total weight 2.0 tons over a distance of 4 km in the Mahdia Sea in his Olive Tree Swim on 21 October 2015.
- Belhedi completed a solo boat pull of a mini Catamaran carrying a sandbag weighing 100 kg over a distance of 21 km in his Gulf of Gabes Iron Swim on 7 July 2015.
- Belhedi completed a solo boat pull of a ship named Hannibal weighing 21 tons over a distance 168 meters in the Port of Tabarka with observer Hatem Askri on 7 November 2015.
- Belhedi completed a solo boat pull of a ship named Mahdi weighing 23 tons over a distance 200 meters carrying passengers for 11 minutes in Port El Kantaoui with observer Nabil Ouerzli on 19 November 2015.
- Belhedi completed a solo boat pull of two children, pilot Mahdi Aghir and observer Mahdi Aghir over a distance of 15.26 km across the Golfe de Skanes in the Monastir Sea in 6 hours 40 minutes from the One Resort Hotel beach to Dkhlia beach, Tunisia on 24 May 2015.
- Belhedi completed a solo boat pull of a convoy of 2 boats totaling 70 tons across 550 meters in 20 minutes in the Bizerta Channel on 27 May 2016
- Belhedi completed a solo boat pull of a ship named Mohamed Ali totaling 70 tons across 350 meters in 14 minutes 39 seconds in Port El Kantaoui on 23 December 2015 in his Ultimate World Iron Swim Challenge.
- Belhedi completed a solo boat pull of a ship named Albatros weighing 23 tons with with observer Hatem Askri and a football team on board over a distance of 500 meters in 23 minutes in Tabarka Port on 26 Marsh 2016.
- Belhedi completed a solo boat pull of 3 ships totaling 100 tons (including the 40-ton Mohamed Habib with pilot Rachid Jbalia, the 25-ton Noura with pilot Atef Neffati, and the 35-ton Bibane with pilot Nabil Jannadi) across 550 meters in 32 minutes 30 minutes across the Bizerta Channel in Tunisia on 23 October 2016 in the World Iron Swim in Bizerta Channel.
- Belhedi completed a solo [boat pull]] of a 1014-ton ship for a distance of 425 meters in 25 minutes on 22 May 2017 in Tunisia's Sfax Port.
Golfe de Skanes Iron Swim
The Gulf of Gabes Iron Swim was a solo 15.265 km crossing in Golfe de Skanes in Monastir Sea in 6 hours 40 minutes from the One Resort Hotel beach to Dkhlia beach in Tunisia on 24 May 2015 while being escorted by pilot Mahdi Aghir and pulling two children in a boat. The observer was Mohamed Rekik, the Coordinator was Lamia Ismail Rekik. The Primary Supporters included Governorate of Monastir, Municipality of Monastir, Tourism, Coast Guard, Civil Protection, One Resort Skanes Monastir Hotel, Arteries and Heart foundation (STCCCV), The Football Club of Monastir (USMO), and Delphine El Habib Hotel.
Gulf of Gabes Iron Swim
The Gulf of Gabes Iron Swim was a 21 km out-and-back 21 km solo swim in the Gulf of Gabes on 31 July 2015 that started and finished at Limaoua Hamrouni Beach and took 6 hours 30 minutes under the direction of escort pilot Mootaz Talmoudi and observer Houssem Sallami. The Commissariat of Tourism of Gabes organized the event under the supervision of Adel Sbida. Belhedi was also supported by the Governorate of Gabes, the municipality of Gabes City, the Regional Coast Guard Command, the Civil Protection Regional Command, the Regional Health Director, the protection and planning of the Littoral Agency, the National Guard's Regional Command of Gabes, and the Security Forces of Gabes.
World Iron Swim Olympiad
Ultimate World Iron Swim Challenge
The Ultimate World Iron Swim Challenge was a solo boat pull where Nejib Belhedi pulled a 70 ton ship in Port El Kantaoui, Tunisia on 23 December 2015 a distance of 350 meters in 14 minutes 39 seconds.
World Iron Swim in Bizerta Channel
- Hannibal TV, Nessma TV, Emission Poduim (Al Watanya 1 TV), Mosaique FM Radio, Sabra FM Radio, Chams FM Radio, Tunisia African Press Agency, La Presse Newspaper, Essarih New paper and Echourouk News paper.
- Nejib Belhedi's Heart Goes Into The World Iron Swim
- 50 Tons In The Ultimate World Iron Swim Challenge
- World Iron Swim Successfully Completed By Nejib Belhedi
- His Heart Is Into It, Nejib Belhedi’s Comeback
- Nejib Belhedi Completes Another World Iron Swim
- Nejib Belhedi's World Iron Swim Series Continues
- The Evolution Of The World Iron Swim Series
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- 2015 World Open Water Swimming Performance Of The Year Nominees
- 2015 WOWSA Awards - Performance Of The Year Voting
- New Year's Evening At The Port El Kanaoui Challenge
- A Open Water Swim Of 70 Tons
- Iron Swim 70 - Nejib Belhedi Pulls 70-ton Ship
- Nejib Belhedi Gets On The Big Screen
- Iron Swimmer By Nejib Belhedi
- 70 Tons Through The Open Water
- Open Water Swimming
- Nejib Belhedi Pulls 100 Tons 550 Meters In World Iron Swim
- Nejib Belhedi Is 2016 World Open Water Swimming Man Of The Year
- Belhedi, The Tamer of Ships To Air April 19
- Extracting A Ship From Its Mooring
- Nejib Belhedi To Pull 1000 Ton Ship In Sfax
- Nejib Belhedi Moves The HACHED
- Rules Of Engagement For A Boat Pull
- Iron Swim1000 Pulls In At 1014 Tons
- Swimming At Scale
- Nejib Belhedi Inspires A Nation Of Future Swimmers
- 2017 Global Open Water Swimming Conference
- Ouma Gives Rise To Iron Swim & Open Water Conference
- Nejib Belhedi Continues With His Unprecedented Swims