Christopher Moore is the father and coach of Carissa Moore, one of the world's greatest female professional surfers and two-time Association of Surfing Professionals women's world champion. Moore is an experienced ocean swimmer and former NCAA pool swimmer. He is a 2-time winner (and 6-time podium finisher) at the Waikiki Roughwater Swim (1987 and 1990) who also won the 7 km Hawaiian Christmas Looong Distance Invitational Rough-H2O Swim on Oahu.
He is also the race director for the North Shore Swim Series that includes the North Shore Challenge, Chuns-to-Waimea, Waimea Bay Swim and the Raging Isle Sprint on the North Shore of Oahu in the state of Hawaii throughout the summer months.
- Ties Between Carissa Moore And Shelley Taylor-Smith
- North Shore Swim Series
- Open Water Swimming
- Carissa Moore
- Like Father, Like Daughter...Only Better
- Double The Distance, Twice As Nice
- All-time Winners of the Waikiki Roughwater Swim
- Racing Across Waikiki Beach Time After Time
- Waikiki Roughwater Swim
- World Open Water Series
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Statistics Of The Waikiki Roughwater Swim
- Darren Turned It On In Ocean Swimming