Open Water Swimming Career
- She won the 2013 Don Burns Scholarship Swim in Corona del Mar, California.
- She won the 2013 SPMS Open Water Series title.
- She won the 2017 Race for the Conch Eco-SeaSwim, a 2.4-mile open water swim in Turks & Caicos.
- She won the 2018 Huntington Beach Pier Swim in the Masters and Legends Division in Huntington Beach, California on 9 June 2018.
- She won the 2022 Huntington Beach Pier Swim overall in Huntington Beach, California on 11 June 2022.
- Ryan Bullock, Beth Margalis Win Huntington Beach Pier Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Beth Margalis Linkedin bio
- U.S. Masters Swimming bio
- Margalis Duo Wins Don Burns Swim In Corona del Mar
- 1 + 1 > 2 In The Open Water Swimming World
- Beth Margalis Wins 2013 Southern Pacific Masters Open Water
- Happy Wife, Happy Open Water Life
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Megan Kruth Comebacks Like No Other For The Conch
- Race For The Coach Official Website