The Atlantic Dash is a new 5.3 km coastal ocean swim from Clifton 4th Beach to 3 Anchor Bay in Cape Town, South Africa where spectators can easily see the open water swimmers compete.
The first swim in April 2012 was limited to 20 experienced open water swimmers and was quickly sold out.
The race was founded by Cape Town swimmer Theodore Yach and is currently managed by Big Bay Events.
- Coastal Challenge from Clifton
- Atlantic Dash Rescheduled
- Open Water Swimming
- Big Bay Events
- Freedom Swim Series Facebook page
- South Africa Summer Start With Reconciliation Day Swim
- Human Rights Day Swim Registration Open
- Women In The Water
- 2016 Langebaan Swim Camp In South Africa
- 2017 Barker Rock Swim
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Nico Manoussakis, Jessika Steyn Win Freedom Swim