Amica de Jager
Amica de Jager is a 22-year-old South African pool and open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- On 27 June 2022, she finished 29th in the 5 km open water swim at the 2022 FINA World Championships in Lake Lupa, Hungary at the age of 22.
- On 26 June 2022, she participated in the mixed 6 km relay in Lake Lupa, Hungary at the 2022 FINA World Championships in Lake Lupa, Hungary.
- She participated in the 2014 Metsi Open Water Swim Series in Marina Martinique in South Africa's Jeffreys Bay
- She finished second in the 2016 one-mile SPAR River Festival in South Africa
- She won the Mile Race at the 2016 Marina Mile Swimming Festival in South Africa
- She finished 2nd in the women's 10 km marathon swim at the 2016 Eastern Cape Open Water Swim Championships in South Africa
- She finished 4rd in the 5 km race at the 2019 South African Open Water Swimming Championships in Jeffreys Bay.
- She won overall the 5 km Jendamark Bellbuoy Swim Challenge in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
- She competed on the 2019 FINA / CNSG Marathon Swim World Series in Seychelles on 12 May 2019.
- Entrants in FINA World Championships Mixed 6 km Relay
- Sunny Start To Metsi Open Water Swim Series
- 64 Years Of River Swimming With Mally Richards
- SPAR Redhouse River Mile
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Amica de Jager Wins Jendamark Bellbuoy Swim Outright