Port Elizabeth (Xhosa: Ebhayi; colloquial The Bay or Afrikaans: Die Baai) is one of the largest cities in South Africa, situated in the Eastern Cape Province, 770 kilometers (478 miles) east of Cape Town. It is one of the stops on the African Swim Safari tour and the Ocean Racing Series on Hobie Beach.
The city, often shortened to PE and nicknamed "The Friendly City" or "The Windy City", stretches for 16 kilometers along Algoa Bay, and is one of the major seaports in South Africa. It is also referred to as Africa's Watersport Capital.
- Quartet of Women Complete First Female Relay Across False Bay
- Cameron Bellamy Takes On Another Ubunye Challenge To Support Food For Families
- Swim Amid Lions, Tigers and Royalty
- Ocean Racing Series
- Roger That! When The Ocean Turns Very Very Scary
- Intrepid Seven Cross Cape, Round Recife
- A Noble Family In The Open Water
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming