noun - River swimming is swimming for competition, fitness or pleasure in a river or other flowing open body of water like a stream, brook or canal. River swims can be conducted downstream, at slack tide or upstream.
- River Rush: Fun, Fast Freestyle with Rob Hutchings
- Eden Elgeti Describes Catching The Open Water Bug On WOWSA Live
- Swimming Upstream Purposefully
- Suijutsu - How Ancient Japanese Samurai Swam
- Suiei-jutsu by Dr. William Durbin
- Suijutsu by Iwasaki Hisashi Sensei
- Combative Swimming In The Open Water
- Combative Swimming In Japan
- Boots In The Open Water, Marine Style
- Is Open Water An Emerging Sport Or A Revival?
- What Goes Around, Comes Around: The Waterman's Way
- What Should A Museum Of Open Water Swimming Offer?