A rigid inflatable boat is a hybrid between a pure inflatable and a fiberglass boat. They have a fiberglass hull, which should have a fairly sharp V to soften the ride when heading into waves and help them corner like sports cars.
- Anne Marie Ward Never Gave Up
- Alone Amid The Risks Of The Open Water
- Acronyms In The Open Water Swimming World
- James Pittar On Inspiring And Helping Others On WOWSA Live
- Sink, Save Or Swim: What To Do In A Shipwreck?
- 10 Vessels Of The Open Water Swimming World
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- The Boys Will Bring Us Home...Across The Bering Strait
- Bering Strait Time In Cork, Ireland
- Recollections Of The Most Risky Open Water Swim In History
- The Joy Of The Swim
- Either Eyes Forward Or To The Side
- Big Bay Around The Rocks Swim
- What's SUP In The Open Water?
- Assisted Or Unassisted? Marathon Swimmers To Decide
- 8.8 Meters Of Nothing To Be Worried About
- Tarquin Carries On For Brother Tristan Dennis
- SOS, Rescues And Saves In Ice Swimming Competitions
- From Leisure Swimmer To 6 Hours In 4 Days
- Benedict Boon, Chantal Liew Win Liberty Wave 4 km
- Day Two: The Swim With Ben Lecomte