Mike Trudeau is an American ocean swimmer from Oahu, Hawaii who participated in the winning 1981 Maui Channel Swim between Lanai and Maui in Hawaii together with Doug Rice, Jimmy Dean, Steve Bobko, Mark Cunningham, Jonathan Ezer in 3 hours 29 minutes.
- Maui Channel Swim
- Hawaiian Channel list
- Open water swimming
- Open Water Swimmers Who Dream Big
- Highlights And History Of the Ka'iwi Channel
- All-time Winners of the Waikiki Roughwater Swim
- Racing Across Waikiki Beach Time After Time
- Waikiki Roughwater Swim
- World Open Water Series
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- What Is The Fairest Channel Of Them All?
- What If...In The Molokai Channel?
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming