George Everingham is an Australian open water swimmer and member of the Park Beach Surf Lifesaving Club that did a 6-man 34 km Big Swim Derwent River relay in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia with George Marsh, Mike Watkins, Stephen Godfrey, Don Marsh, and Don Hallett on 27 January 1973 in 7 hours 43 minutes.
- All-time Historical Big Swims Down Derwent River
- Doug Hughson Joins History By Completing Derwent River Big Swim
- Brenda Norman, Emma Radford Are 1-2 Down The Derwent River
- Ross Youngman Lives Up To His Name, Sets Derwent River Big Swim Record
- Way Back When In Tasmania
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming