noun - A Chillswim Tow-Float is a waterproof bag used by open water swimmers. It is an open water safety equipment that floats and is sold by Chillswim that increases the swimmer's visibility in open bodies of water. The dry bag version comes in 4 sizes.
The Chillswim Tow-Float is required in the Chillswim Coniston - 5.25 miles End to End [open water swim]] in Coniston, England.
- Chillswim website
- Hill's Getting Chills Thinking About Coniston End To End
- Open Water Swimming
- Big Chill Swim
- Colin Hill Is In Cold Water
- Chilling Out In A Glacial Groove
- Marathon Swimming
- Big Chill Inspires
- Turning Blue In The Cold Water
- Chilling With Colin
- The Most Interesting Man In The World Facing Danger
- Blanketed In White, Dressed In Blue, All Ready To Go
- Well Done. Cruising In Coniston Water
- Inflated And Ready To Go