Yasmin 'Mina' Elnaccash
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- She participated in the Swim Camp Catalina III held on Santa Catalina Island in Southern California.
- Between 25-28 April 2018, she attempted all four stage swims of the SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona (9.5-mile or 15.2 km Saguaro Lake + 9-mile or 14.4 km Canyon Lake + 17-mile or 27.3 km Apache Lake + 6.2-mile or 10 km Roosevelt Lake), finishing three at the age of 41.
Swim Camp Catalina
Swim Camp Catalina is a 3-day swimming holiday camp co-founded and co-hosted by Jamie Patrick, Scott Zornig and Lynn Kubasek held on 10-13 November 2016 in Two Harbors, Santa Catalina Island. The camp included a special guest appearance of Lynne Cox who presented an autographed signed copy of her book, Swimming in the Sink, to each of the participants who included Leslie Absher, Asha Allen, Barbara Alvstad, Lauren Anderson, Susanne Baab-Simpson, Paul Bales, Kris Berglund, John Blair, Caroline Block, Howard Burns, Jane Cairn, John Chung, Marcus Dobrowolski, Anna Edmondson, Todd Eisenecher, Yasmin 'Mina' Elnaccash, John Gale, Owen Garmire, Ivanka Gavanski, Jorge Gonzalez, Cathy Harrington, Josh Havelka, Stephanie Havelka, Carol Hayden, Peter Hayden, Marc Horwitz, Kate Howell, Al Jaurique, Betty Jean Jaurique, Susan Knight, Lynn Kubasek, Kellie Latimer, Ozlen Luznar, Tanya MacLean, Janet Manning, Becky Margulies, Jane Mason, Frank Mattingly, Meggan Mindiola, John McQueen, Tiffanny McQueen, Laura Moriarty, Karyn Noel, Jamie Patrick, Rachelle Petrucci, Michelle Poole, Kelley Prebil, Kirsten Read, Robin Rose, Theo Schmeeckle, Anne Schonauer, Tia Shimada, Steve Sponagle, Paul Springer, Michelle Squyer, Saffron Stellea, Tamie Stewart, Gay Lynn Tangdit, Jax Tatro, Amy Tingley, Wendy Toohey, Audry Viers, Skip Wise, Martha Wood, Scott Zornig, and Cherie Edborg.
Memphremagog Winter Swim Festival
She is competing in the 2017 Memphremagog Winter Swim Festival.
Swim Camp Catalina III Video
- Swim Camp Catalina
- 46 + 8 + 2 + 1 = Catalina Cruising
- Cruising And Camaraderie In Catalina
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Lynne Cox Shares Her Passion At Swim Camp Catalina III
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Watery Winter Wonderland In The Northeast Kingdom
- SCAR Swim Challenge
- Stefan Reinke Outduels Serbo Simeoni On SCAR Day 1
- S.C.A.R. Is Like Night And Day
- Jamie Ann Phillips Forges Into Lead In Apache Lake
- Reinke Hangs On, Jamie Ann Phillips Swimming Strong
- As Night Falls, So Does Men's Record. Jamie Ann Phillips Leads Way With Stefan Reinke