William Reeves is an American pool and open water swimmer with Salt Lake Masters Swimming.
- He was one of the leaders of the 2012 Go The Distance program at U.S. Masters Swimming.
- He is the fastest Great Salt Lake Open Water swimmer as he currently holds the following race day records:
- He set the record for swimming in the Great Salt Lake from Antelope Island to Black Rock Beach, a distance of 8.12 miles, in 3 hours 10 minutes. He broke the record previously held by Gordon Gridley of 3 hours 24 minutes.
- He finished 8th overall in the 2020 WOWSA Distance Challenge 100k Extreme Challenge.
- Milo McCourt And The WOWSA Distance Challenge 100k Extreme Challenge
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- U.S. Masters Swimming bio
- U.S. Masters Swimming
- A Mindset To Swim Mega Miles
- Salt, Flies, Pickled Tongues: A Perfect Great Salt Lake Swim
- Reeves Wills Himself To Victory In Great Salt Lake
- Salt Water Tip By Gordon Gridley