Tobias Frenz is an open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Career
- He finished third overall in the 15 km Cold Half marathon swim in Hong Kong on 23 February 2013.
- He competed in the first Cold Standard in Hong Kong in an attempt to join the Sub 3 Squared Marathon Club.
- He swam around Palm Jumeirah in Dubai on 18 April 2015 with Mitch Kennedy and Kieran Ballard-Tremeer as a fundraiser for Red Crescent. The Palm Jumeirah is an artificial archipelago in United Arab Emirates, created using land reclamation by Nakheel, a company owned by the Dubai government, and designed and developed by Helman Hurley Charvat Peacock/Architects, Inc.
2014 Cold Standard
The Cold Standard is an extreme biathlon (swim-run) competition held in Hong Kong. It is combination of the 15 km Cold Half marathon swim held around Hong Kong Island and the 42 km Standard Chartered running marathon, a 42 km run held on 15-16 February. The Cold Half and the Standard Chartered marathon are held on the same weekend in February. The athletes place according to their cumulative time.
- Swimming The Cold Half In A Warm Place
- It's Cold In Hong Kong
- Railroading Along The Wall, Rough Water At Its Best
- Cold Half To Become The Cold Standard
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Doubling Up In Hong Kong
- Sub-3 Marathon Club ... On Land And In The Water
- Run A Sub-3 Marathon + Swim A Sub-3 Marathon
- 4 To Attempt To Join Sub-3 Marathon Club
- Sub 3 Squared Club Remains Virgin Territory
- Alex Beaulne Wins Cold Half Amid Winds And Waves
- Ned Denison Is Wowing Locals In Cold Half
- No One Has Ever Done It…Yet