The hotel rooms have private balconies/patios, WiFi access, flat-screen TVs and iPod docks, while suites add living/dining rooms and refrigerators. The 1- or 2-bedroom bungalows have full kitchens, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, and include free breakfast, lunch and spa access. There are also 3-bedroom casitas and expansive villas. A resort fee includes WiFi, fitness center access, and a local shuttle. Other amenities include 8 restaurants, an adults-only spa, yoga classes, a golf course, 3 heated pools, fire pits, a beach and event facilities.
100 Terranea Way, Rancho Palos Verdes, California 90275; telephone: +1 (310) 265-2800
The Terranea Resort is owned Destination Hotels & Resorts, a privately held lodging management company headquartered in Englewood, Colorado. With 40 independent, luxury and upscale hotels, resorts and golf clubs, Destination Hotels is the largest independent hospitality management company in the country. The collection includes a mix of mountain, beach and city properties across the United States.
Open Water Swimming
Its beach is often the landing point for solo and relay swimmers crossing the Catalina Channel.
- Steffie Gomez Becomes A Triple Crowner
- Terrenea Resort
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- A Rocky Landing In Catalina
- Google Earth Flyover of Oceans Seven
- The Dark Shadows Of Neoprene In The Open Water World
- As Seen On TV, Another Record Falls In Catalina
- Sea Otter Resurgence Along The California Coast
- Catalina Channel Competitions Back In The Day
- Catalina Channel Swimming Back In The Day
- Catalina Channel vs English Channel, Which Is Faster?
- Head's Up If You Cross The Catalina Channel
- Tori Gorman Completes The Triple Crown