Team FTD is an open water swimming relay team consisting of Forrest Nelson, Becky Jackman-Beeler, Mike Mitchell, Kent Nicholas, Emily Evans, and Tina Neill that completed an unprecedented 6-way Catalina Channel crossing in 61 hours 7 minutes from 10-13 July 2013.
Note: Forrest Nelson, Mike Mitchell, Kent Nicholas, Emily Evans, and Tina Neill (along with Steve Lowe were also members of the HTC Relay that swam 25 hours 48 minutes from San Clemente Island, around the western edge of Catalina Island, to the Southern California mainland at Cabrillo Beach on 25 July 2012. The HTC Relay broke the record of the Swim for Hope relay for the 52 statute mile (83.6 km) channel swim.
- Sarah Thomas Talks About Lake Powell And Marathon Swimming on WOWSA Live
- Sing Their Praises, Team Is Defined By FTD
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- California Channel Islands Swims 2013
- The Evolution Of Distance, The Sea Hawks Soar To A Record
- 1,000 km From Mumbai To Mangalore
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Pittmans Inducted In Marathon Swimming Hall Of Fame
- Tina Neill Being Creative And Courageous