Tampa Bay is a large natural harbor and estuary connected to the Gulf of Mexico on the west central coast of Florida, comprising Hillsboro Bay, McKay Bay, Old Tampa Bay, Middle Tampa Bay, and Lower Tampa Bay.
Open Water Swimming
Tampa Bay is the location of the annual 24-mile (38.6 km) Tampa Bay Marathon Swim organized by Ron Collins.
- 752,000 Reasons To Be Thankful In Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay Marathon Swim official website
- List Of Marathon Swims Around The World
- Marathon Swimming
- Brutal ... Butterfly In The Open Water
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Marcy MacDonald's New Year's Resolution
- Marcia Cleveland Hits A Grand Slam
- Dr. Jamie Proffit Wins Coast To Coast