Talbott Crowell is a 50-year-old software solution architect and open water swimmer from Lexington, Massachusetts.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He swam Swim Around Lido Key.
- He competed in the U.S. Winter Swimming Association Championships in 2016 and 2017.
- He participated in the 2017 Memphremagog Winter Swim Festival in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont.
- He participated in the Memphremagog Winter Swim Festival in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont on 23-25 February 2018.
- He placed second in the 25m freestyle at the United States Winter Swimming National Championships on 11 February 2018 at the New York City Aquarium Education Hall in Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York.
- He competed in the 25 km Border Buster in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont on 28 July 2018.
Swimming with Shivers
Crowell wrote a story for Swimming With Shivers, a book co-authored by Claire Bunker-Fellingham and Gary Standen about true stories from, by and about open water swimmers doing cold water swimming, winter swimming, and ice swimming. The stories in Swimming with Shivers are from, by and about Carl Atkinson, Deborah Banks, Ram Barkai, Jo Barkwith, Andy Bennett, Katie Blair, Sylvia Bland, Gideon Bright, Claire Bunker-Fellingham, Judith Charman, Sze-Ming Cheung, Chillswim, Tracy Clark, David Coleman, Phil Coombe, Ned Denison, Nick Dorey, Dryrobe, Ros Edmonds, Rory Fitzgerald, Daniel Gilmore, Will Glendinning, Gone Swimming, Rebecca Goodson, Julie Gregory, Shaun Hales, Happy Cold Swimming, Louise Hazelton, Colin Hill, Elaine Howley, International Ice Swimming Association, Roni Jelgavas, Mark Johansen, Jody Jones, Ele Jump, Ger Kennedy, Ivan Lewis, Julie Lloyd, Jules McRobbie, Sally Minty-Gravett MBE, Jaimie Monahan, Steven Munatones, Diane Murphy Weaver, Jim Nyberg, Barry O'Connor, Outdoor Swimmer, Simon Parkin, Lisa Peake, Kevin Proctor, Jane Saycet, Val Smith, Fergal Somerville, Jodi Songhurst, Gary Standen, Lucy Stansfield, Kate Steels-Fryatt, Swimming With Smiles Book, Tidal Wave Fitness, Jonty Warneken, Karen Weir, Haydn Welch, Samantha Whelpton, Emily Whittaker, and Nicola Wood.
- Swimming With Shivers
- Swimming With Smiles
- Swimming with Smiles
- Special Offer
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- International Ice Swimming Association
- Swimming With Shivers And Smiles
- Marvelous Memphremagog In Wonderfully Wet Winter
- Watery Winter Wonderland In The Northeast Kingdom
- Kingdom Games