Swim Across the Caribbean
Swim Across The Caribbean is a 3-day, 4-island, 50-mile (80.4 km) sea swim attempt by Matt Moseley, an American open water swimmer from Colorado, in July 2017 that traverses between four islands in three days in the Caribbean Sea. Moseley successfully swam from St. John to St. Thomas in 2 hours 16 minutes and 24.5-mile from St. Thomas to Isla Culebrita in 15 hours 12 minutes.
- Matt Moseley]'s swim benefits the Ocean Foundation and Colorado Ocean Coalition.
- Joel Matos Ortiz's swim benefits the Hospital del Niño de Puerto Rico.
Matt Moseley's Partners and Sponsors
- Bobo's Oat Bars
- Rovr Coolers
- i-Bike MultiSport
- escort kayaker Mark Williams
- coach Randy Soler
- escort pilot Michael Feduccia
- Joel Matos Completes Fast Turnaround Of The Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming
- Back And Forth To Get Across And Around
- Matthew Moseley, Randy Soler To Swim The Caribbean
- Swim Across The Caribbean Facebook page
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Going Fast To Go Far
- Colorado Ocean Coalition
- Ocean Foundation
- Helping The Oceans From America's Heartland
- 50-mile, 3-day, 4-island Swim Across The Caribbean
- Marathoning Through Mush To Get What You Need