Susie Paul is a 46-year-old American open water swimmer from the state of Arizona.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She participates in the 2014 S.C.A.R. Challenge in Arizona, U.S.A., one of America's Top 100 Open Water Swims.
- On 24 August, she finished 18th overall in the 15.2 km Saguaro Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 4:02:09.8.
- On 25 August, she finished 22nd in the 14.4 km Canyon Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 3:53:32.3.
- On 26 April 2019, she attempted the 27.3 km stage across Apache Lake on Day 3 of the 4-day S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Arizona at the age of 46.
- She is a member of the Phoenix Swim Club Rowdy Mermaids that includes swimmers Susie Paul, Erica Mcclurg, Jennifer Pfeifer, Samantha Kramer, Stephanie Mindlin, Lindsay Herf, and Dana Price who crossed the 32.3 km Catalina Channel from Santa Catalina Island to the Southern California mainland in 12 hours 52 minutes on 25 August 2021 with Kent Nicholas and Roxanne Hipolito as observers.
- Cargo Clogs Catalina Creating Chaos - But Catalina Channel Crossings Continue
- Where Women Dominate
- Jessica Kieras Wins Day 2 Of S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge
- Fast Flyer Freestyles, Finishes First
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- SCAR Swim Challenge Facebook page