Stephanie Mindlin is an open water swimmer from Scottsdale, Arizona.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- On 28 April 2018, she completed the 10 km swim in Roosevelt Lake in the SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 5 hours 6 minutes 54.1 seconds.
- On 24 August, she finished 40th overall in the 15.2 km Saguaro Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 6:08:15.0.
- She assisted Joe Zemaitis complete the 47 hour 23 minute 112 km Roosevelt 4.5 Swim in November 2020.
- She is a member of the Phoenix Swim Club Rowdy Mermaids that includes swimmers Susie Paul, Erica Mcclurg, Jennifer Pfeifer, Samantha Kramer, Stephanie Mindlin, Lindsay Herf, and Dana Price who crossed the 32.3 km Catalina Channel from Santa Catalina Island to the Southern California mainland in 12 hours 52 minutes on 25 August 2021 with Kent Nicholas and Roxanne Hipolito as observers.
- Cargo Clogs Catalina Creating Chaos - But Catalina Channel Crossings Continue
- Joe Zemaitis’ 2020 Season Culminates In Roosevelt 4.5
- Joe Zemaitis On Swimming Through A Second Night On WOWSA Live
- SCAR Swim Challenge
- Fast Flyer Freestyles, Finishes First
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- SCAR Swim Challenge Facebook page