Stanley Beach is in Stanley (Chinese: 赤柱), a coastal town and a tourist attraction in Hong Kong. It is located on a peninsula on Hong Kong Island. It is east of Repulse Bay and west of Shek O, adjacent to Chung Hom Kok. Administratively, it is part of the Southern District.
Open Water Swimming
- The 2.5 km OWSHK Club Championship is held in Stanley Beach.
- The 15 km Clean Half Extreme Marathon Swim starts on Stanley Beach.
- Cold Half, Cold Plunge Ready to Start
- Cold Half, Cold Plunge, ColdXtreme Draw Hardened Swimmers In Hong Kong
- Diego López Wins Clean Half Extreme Marathon Swim
- Clean Half Extreme Open Water Swim
- Top 50 Open Water Swims in Asia
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- World Open Water Swimming Series