Stacey Warmuth is an American masters swimmer and open water swimmer who is member of The Deep Enders, a pod of open water swimmers in Ventura, California ages 29 to 64 who embrace the freedom of the ocean and the power of friendship.
Ventura Deep Enders
San Nicolas Island Swim Video
Courtesy of Lynn Kubasek of the Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association
The Ventura Deep Enders is a team of Ventura, California-based ocean swimmers including Jim McConica, Tom Ball, John Chung, Zach Jirkovsky, Tamie Stewart, and Stacey Warmuth who swam from San Nicholas Island in the California Channel Islands to Point Vicente on the California mainland, a distance is 70.1 miles (112.8 km) under the auspices of the Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association on 12 October 2015 in 33 hours 37 minutes.
- Swim From The Island of the Blue Dolphins
- Roll On With Adam Skolnick Finding Purpose
- Fueled By Water
- The Deep Enders Heading Towards The California Coast
- The Deep Enders Are Heading Towards Shallow Waters
- Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association
- 33 Hours 37 Minutes From The Island Of Blue Dolphins
- The Deep Enders Swim To Shore
- Going Off With The Deep Enders
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- 2015 WOWSA Awards - Performance Of The Year Voting