Sidney Russell is an American open water swimmer and coach from San Diego, California.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 28 September 2021, she swam 32.3 km across the Catalina Channel from Doctor's Cove on Santa Catalina Island to Smuggler's Cove on Palos Verdes on the Southern California mainland in 12 hours 18 minutes 46 seconds with Captain Morgan Hoesterey, Catalina Channel Swimming Federation record-holder Grace van der Byl, escort kayakers Michelle Marquez and Dan Simonelli, and companion swimmer Stephen Treger onboard Zatarra, a 34-foot sailboat.
- On 26-29 April 2022, she competed in the SCAR Swim, a 4-day stage swim in Arizona.
- Stephen Key Forges An Iron Mask Swimmer
- Taking KAATSU To The Extreme - WOWSA
- Taking KAATSU To The Extreme - KAATSU blog
- SCAR Swim: A Logistical Nightmare Is A Dream Come True
- SCAR Swim: Day 4 Across Roosevelt Lake
- SCAR Swim: Day 3 on Apache Lake
- SCAR Swim – T Minus 1
- SCAR Swim – T Minus 2
- Shannon Keegan Talks With SCAR Swimmers
- 2022 SCAR Swim Psych Sheets Posted
- Steve Sutton's Pool at Zuma Beach
- Michael Rice to Defend His SCAR Title Against Some Fast, Fast People in Arizona
- The History of Swimming 4 Long Days In SCAR
- Michael Rice, Ned Denison Discuss The SCAR Swim Challenge On WOWSA Live
- Lake Monster Gives Water Temps Across USA
- Jamie Tout DEFCON Training
- S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge
- Open Water Swimming
- Crossings Continue In The Catalina Channel