noun - Seaweed is a mass or growth of red, brown or green marine plants that grow in the sea.
The swimmer was surprised when he swam right into the seaweed.
- The Cheerios Effect In The Open Water
- Scary Things In The Ocean
- Open Water Swimming
- Swimming Around The San Juan Islands
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- When Swimmers, Polo Players And Triathletes Talk
- Testing Radiation With Kelp Watch 2014
- Kevin Murphy Versus The North Channel In His Own Words
- Bring Marine Awareness To City Streets With Grate Art
- One Of The Finer Pleasures Of Ocean Swimming
- When Seaweed Tastes Like Bacon
- Clumps Of Seaweed While Swimming