Sean Doolittle is a 15-year-old American competitive pool swimmer and an open water swimmer from Florida.
Open Water Swimming Career
- He won the 8th annual 2017 Tampa Bay Frogman Swim in 1 hour 3 minutes.
- He won the 9th annual 2018 Tampa Bay Frogman Swim in 1 hour 1 minute.
- He won the 10th annual 2019 Tampa Bay Frogman Swim in 1 hour.
- He won the CAPT John Doolittle Spirit of the “Naked Warrior” Award at the 2015 Tampa Bay Frogman Swim.
- He won the Hurricane-Man 2.4 Mile Rough Water Swim in St. Petersburg, Florida on 5 May 2018.
- 752,000 Reasons To Be Thankful In Tampa Bay
- Doolittle's Do Much
- Sean Doolittle 200 Freestyle Times
- Sean Doolittle 1650 Freestyle Times
- Sean Doolittle 100 Butterfly Times
- Tampa Bay Frogman Swim raises funds, awareness of fallen SEALs
- Frogman Swim participants swim for a cause
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Tampa Bay Frogman Swim
- Open Water Swimming
- Sean Doolittle Wins 9th Annual Tampa Bay Frogman Swim
- Like Father, Like Son: John And Ryan Doolittle
- Frog Grog Pilsner Honors Terry Tomalin
- Over 650,000 Reasons To Swim 5 km
- Sean Doolittle Winds Up And Wins The Hurricane Man
- KAATSU Aqua Applications For Aquatic Athletes
- You Got 20 Minutes Max To Swim 5K
- The 2019 Frogman Series