Open Water Swimming Career
- She won the 7.5 km Freedom Swim from Robben Island to Big Bay Beach near Cape Town, South Africa on 2 May 2014.
- She swam the 9th fastest 7.5 km Robben Island crossing in Cape Town, South Africa on 2 May 2014 in 1 hours 45 minutes in 14°C calm waters.
- She finished second in the 10 km marathon swim at the 2014 State New Zealand Open Water Championships in Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
- She represented her country in the 7.5 km race at the 2014 FINA World Junior Open Water Swimming Championships in Lake Balaton, Balatonfured, Hungary.
- She won the 2017 South African Open Water Swimming Championships 10 km marathon swim in Marina Martinique at Jeffreys Bay.
- She competed in the 10 km race at the 2017 FINA World Swimming Championships in Lake Balaton, Hungary.
- She competed in the World University Games 10 km marathon swim in Taipei, Taiwan on 27 August 2017.
- She won the 10 km race at the 2017 South Africa Open Water Swimming Championships on 4 March 2017.
- She finished 7th in the aQuellé Midmar Mile on 11 February 2018.
- She won the 3 km Greendale Superspar Capital K Open Water Swim on 22 November 2020.
- Danie Marais, Sasha-Lee Corris Win Greendale Superspar Capital K Open Water Swim
- Ram Barkai Announces New Freedom Swim Wave Series In South Africa
- Support Swimming By Sasha
- Kane Radford Doubles Up At The Oceania Championships
- Hungary Seals 1-3 Finish With A Kiss
- Abbott Takes It Out, Wins 5K at Junior World Championships
- Siyu Yan Wins 5K At FINA World Junior Championships
- The Juniors Are Hungary To Race, Anton Evsikov Wins 7.5K
- 2014 FINA World Junior Open Water Swimming Championships
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming