Kizuna Enei Oudan Project
The Kizuna Enei Oudan Project is a series of 3 channel swims attempted by Team Kizuna: (1) from Niigata to Sado Island across the Sado Channel, (2) Aomori Prefecture to Hokkaido across the Tsugaru Channel, and (3) England to France across the English Channel.
Hiroko Kasahara, Noriko Kimura, Kumiko Koizumi, Maki Sakamoto, Daisuke Tanaka, Mayumi Doi, Rei Yamazaki, Motoko Honma, and Masayuki Moriya completed a 13 hour 40 minute 40 km crossing of the Sado Channel on 7 June 2016.
- Team Ocean Navi Hiroko Kasahara, Noriko Kimura, Kumiko Koizumi, Maki Sakamoto, Daisuke Tanaka, Mayumi Doi, Rei Yamazaki, Motoko Honma, and Masayuki Moriya completed a 13 hour 40 minute 40 km crossing of the Sado Channel from Sado Island to the Honshu mainland on 7 June 2016.
- Team Ocean Navi including wetsuited swimmers Taku Wakabayashi, Eri Obiya, Saki Watanabe, Hiroto Kagami, Takeomi Modagi, Masamichi Taniuchi, Kumiko Koizumi, Aya Kurano, Yasuko Takeda, Mayumi Doi, Tanomi Muraki and Nishina Yuichi completed a 12 hour 24 minute 40 km crossing of the Sado Channel from Sado Island to the Honshu mainland on 12 June 2019 observed by Masayuki Moriya with the support of Honma Motoko.
- On 21 October 2020, Team Ocean Navi relay members Chika Nishibori, Kumiko Koizumi, Minori Tanaka, Syuji Nao, Hiroko Ashikawa, Rie Tamai, Yuki Tsunoda, Tomoko Tamura, Syusei Uzawa and Kenji Kambe with observer Masayuki Moriya and crew member Honma Motoko crossed the 42 km Sado Channel in 15 hours 16 minutes 17 seconds.
Sado Channel Crossing
Sado Island to Honshu
Ocean Navi team of Kumiko Koizumi, Masamichi Taniuchi, Tamotsu Yoshida, Noriko Kawasaki, Minori Tanaka, Takaomi Modegi, Yukie Makino, Terumi Nakayama and Satoko Murata completed a relay crossing of the Sado Channel from Sado Island to the Japanese mainland of Honshu in 13 hours 7 minutes 4 seconds on 13 June 2018.
- What Is A Swim Streamer?
- Swimming Straight Across Sado
- Team Ocean Navi Times Ten Across The Sado Channel
- 10 Swimmers From Enoshima To Jogashima In Eastern Japan
- Ocean Navi's Pool And Island Circumnavigations In Tokyo
- Marathoning With Masayuki Moriya
- Swimming Straight From Sado
- Ocean Navi
- 3 Channels For Kizuna Enei Oudan Project
- Kizuna Enei Oudan Project
- Swimming From Sado
- Relay In Its Prime, 17 Doing 43
- Ocean Navi Team Completed Sado Channel Relay
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- From Relay To Solo Across The Tsugaru Channel
- A Decade Of Success In The Open Water
- Swell Swimming Across Sado
- Swimming From Sado To Shore