(Redirected from Ryan Leong Guttmann)
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He competed in the 7 km Possibly Annual Hawaiian Christmas Looong Distance Invitational Rough-H2O Swim in Honolulu, Hawaii in 2013.
- On 4 September 2017, he completed a 42 km crossing of the Molokai Channel from Molokai Island to Oahu in 19 hours 32 minutes in a tandem swim with Stefan Reinke. It was their second attempt in a week; the first attempt was called due to the presence of a tiger shark.
- He finished 9th in the 7 km Possibly Annual Hawaii Christmas Looong Distance Invitation Rough-H2O Swim on 28 October 2017 from San Souci Beach to Ala Wai Channel to San Souci Beach on Oahu.
- He completed a 16 km crossing of the Maui Channel from the island of Lanai to the island of Maui in Hawaii on 18 May 2019 in 5 hours 22 minutes in a 6-man tandem swim with Bill Goding, Hudson Slay, Stefan Reinke, Quinn Riordan and Marcus Guttman.
- He swam the three channels between Maui, Lanai and Molokai in Hawaii on three successive days on 12-15 September 2019 in the Au I Na Mokupuni Ekolu Endurance Challenge Invitational:
- On 8 August 2020, Stefan Reinke, Bill Goding, Lectie Altman, Marcus Guttmann, and Ryan Leong Guttmann finished a 27.3 km tandem crossing of the Kaulakahi Channel from Barking Sands Beach on Kauai to Ni'ihau in 11 hours 38 minutes.
- Ala Moana Beach Swim Club Crosses Kaulakahi Channel With Calvin
- Steve Minaglia Does His 19th Channel Crossing With Friends
- Channel Swimming With Aloha
- 2019 ʻAu I Nā Mokupuni ʻEkolu
- Doubly Tough, Doubly Rough, Doubly Fun
- Double The Distance, Twice As Nice
- Hawaiian Christmas Looong Distance Swim, The Double Roughwater
- Possibly Annual Hawaiian Christmas Looong Distance Invitational Rough-H2O Swim
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Local triathletes swim across the Kaiwi Channel
- Turning An Awww...OH NO Into A Yes
- Making Molokai, Swimming With Sharks
- Haley Chasin, Tim Marr Win Double Roughwater
- Bill Goding Does His 20th Maui Channel Crossing