Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He swam across the Beagle Channel in 2013 between Argentina and Chile in 8°C.
- He swam 2.5 km in 7°C water near the Perito Moreno glacier located at the very south of Argentina.
- He has swum in Loch Lomond in Scotland.
- He and Jade Perry swam 5 km in the Islas Malvinas (Falkland Islands) from Isla Gran Malvina (West Falkland) to La Isla Soledad (East Falkland) through the Strait of San Carlos in water temperatures between 9-10°C in 1 hour 26 minutes on 13 March 2018; the first crossing successfully completed without a wetsuit.
- He won the 2 km Argentinian Cold Water Swimming Championship in the Viedma River in 6°C water.
- In 2015 in Loch Ness, Scotland, he swam in 2 km in 9°C water.
- In June 2016, he swam 2.5 km across the width of Loch Ness, Scotland in 10°C water.
- He does cold-water swimming in Nahuel Huapi Lake and Mascardi Lake.
- He swam 2.5 km in Lago del Desierto lake in the Andes on the border with Chile in 8°C water.
- Tough Tandem, Ruben Gonzales And Jade Perry
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Gustavo Oriozabala's Solo Swim From Gran Malvina To Isla Soledad
- Gustavo Oriozabala From Grav Malvina To Isla Soledad
- Islas Malvinas with Matías Ola and Jackie Cobell
- Swimming From The West To East In The Falklands
- Jackie Cobell Continues Swims In Unprecedented Locations
- Ruben Gonzales, Jade Perry Cross Estrecho de San Carlos
- Preparation For The Cold Of Islas Malvinas